7th Canadian International Conference on Advances in Education, Teaching & Technology 2023 (EduTeach2023)
“Challenges & Issues in Teaching & Learning in Post Pandemic Situations”
Canadian International Conference on Advances in Education, Teaching & Technology 2023 serves as an international forum for the exchange of knowledge and experiences on post Pandemic Situations contributing towards promoting global education at a national, regional and global level.
Aims & Objectives
This Conference aims to promote Education, Teaching, Learning & Technology at global level by
- Creating the largest platform at global level for innovative ideas and approaches to practice, policy and research that encourage further collaborations across multiple time zones
- Empowering academics, researchers and professionals to build collaborative networks
- Inspiring setting to start new research, strategies, best practices and innovation.
- Networking and knowledge exchange forum at the international level to identify, discuss and troubleshoot issues across a range of disciplines and sectors
- Supporting and nurturing the next generation of Educators
- Engaging global and diverse voices, ideas, vision ,initiatives and actions across multiple time zones
- Strengthening and transform the global effort and influence decision making
- Building multidisciplinary networks to promote innovation in education at global level.
EduTeach2023 delegates will be better prepared to
- Identify challenges and related solutions, trends, emerging issues and gaps
- Explore the current status of public health evidence, research, policy and practice
- Understand effective evidence-based education programs and practices
- Evaluate strategies for knowledge & skill translation
- Develop and access a network of colleagues and partners for initiating or expanding initiatives